Our GrooveTech Tech Kits are the ultimate tool kits for any guitar and bass player, but musicians who want something more portable may now consider the new StageHand kit. It provides comparable capability, yet in a compact package and budget priced.
Central to the Stagehand is a 19-piece magenetic bit'set and screwdriver-style bit holder. The set includes hex wrenches, screwdrivers, and sockets in both inch and metric sizes that cover virtually all makes and models of guitars and basses.
This approach provides a wide range of capability including bridge, truss rod, tremelo system, and jack nut adjustment while consuming little space. A capo and precision 15-blade thickness gauge permit neck relief measurement, which is a precursor to proper adjustment. Also included is a downsized version of the popular GrooveTech string cutters and string winder.
Like all CruzTools products each componenent is professional grade and will not let you down when you need them the most.
- A highly-capable tech kit for guitar and bass players, applicable to all makes and models
- Aimed at complete setup - including truss rods - plus other common operations
- Professional-quality tools won't damage your precious instrument
- Ultra-compact at 7" x 2" x 2"(18 x 5 x 5cm)
- Weight: 1lb.(0.5kg); kitted in the USA