ENR71-5SL's combine the playability of common 45-130 gauged 5-string sets with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process. This set is fit for super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches.
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
- 45-130 gauged 5-string set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100, .130
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh