DiMarzio® Instrument Cables are unsurpassed for connecting basses amps. Exceptionally crisp, clear, quiet and durable, they outperform cables costing much more. They've been called "the new industry standard," and have successfully passed Guitar Player magazine's "chop" and "jump rope" tests as well as many other torture tests. Custom designed low-capacitance American-made copper cable ensures low stage noise and guarantees consistent sound and improved high frequency response. DiMarzio® Instrument Cables are encased in a durable nylon braided jacket which is designed to lie flat, decrease tangling and protect the cable.
Dimarzio Instrument Cables come in lengths of 10, 15, & 21 feet with straight, & right angle 1/4" cable ends.
- Wire Gauge: AWG 20 (0.519 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.237"(6.02 mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance: 33.27 pF/ft (109pF/M)
- Shield & Material: Copper Braid + Conductive PVC 98%
- Jacket & Material: PVC + Nylon Overbraid
- Resistance: 8.8 ohm/1,000 ft (29 ohm/KM)
- Inductance: 0.07 µH/ft (0.2 µH/M)
- Termination Method: Silver Solder