is a unique and simple patented proprietary solution for your stringed instruments' finger-board. Fret Butter™ hydrates the wood and removes grime and oxidation from your frets in one simple application. The result is a clean and hydrated finger-board with shiny frets and a satin smooth finish.
Now You Can:
- Easily clean your finger-board with the Fret Butter™ all-in-one cloth
- Prevent cracking and splitting of your finger-board
- Bring back like-new luster to your frets
Fret Butter™ contains no harmful chemicals and is prop65 compliant. It is air-travel safe world-wide. Other products in this market space have been banned by newer laws and restrictions imposed regarding flight safety because of their contents. Fret Butter™ does not contain lemon oil.
Fret Butter™ Is:
- Competitively priced
- Superior and more effective than other products
- Used by world class Luthiers
- Your Guitar Maintenance Solution™
Fret Butter™ Application Instructions:
- 1. Remove strings for ease of use
- 2. Wipe entire fingerboard with light even coverage
- 3. Buff with folded terry cloth VIGOROUSLY lengthwise
- 4. Come back with clean terry cloth, buffing and folding over continuously until the blackness has been lifted from the fingerboard
- Does not contain lemon oil
- Safe for lacquered or poly coated fingerboards
- Not recommended for thinly plated surfaces or brushed finish metals
*Do NOT buff with the product application cloth. It is best to buff with a clean white terry cloth.
The Fret Butter™ re-sealable zippered package has equal dimensions as a pack of guitar strings with included hang-tag. The one-piece applicator cloth can be used multiple times.
Q: Does Fret Butter hydrate the wood?
Q: Does Fret Butter remove grime?
Q: Does Fret Butter prevent metal corrosion?
Q: Is Fret Butter prop65 compliant?
Q: Does Fret Butter contain lemon oil?
A: No. Lemon oil is highly acidic and Fret Butter does not contain any of it.
Q: What does it look like when Fret Butter is applied?
A: See video below