Taper Core Stainless Steel Bass Strings wound on a Hex CoresContemporary bass players, as well as bass makers, who demand a taper core string to enable modern bass playing techniques, will be delighted by the superior performance Taper Core bass strings deliver. Today’s 4, 5 and 6 string bass players searching for increased stability in the lower registers will find great clarity and definition with DR’s tapered bass strings. DR Taper Cores use a single wrap around the core as the narrow winding passes over the bridge.
DR Long Scale Strings fits all scale lengths up to 37-1/4"
Available String Sets
- Light Gauge Long Scale (40 - 60 - 80 - 100)
- Medium Gauge Long Scale (45 - 65 - 85 - 105)
- Heavy Gauge Long Scale (50 - 70 - 90 - 110)
- Medium Light Long Scale (45 - 65 - 85 - 105 - 125)
- Medium Light Long Scale (30 - 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 - 125)