The Billy Sheehan signature drive deluxe is the new extended version of the previous signature model. It is a complete analog design with exceptional features to turn it into your own signature pedal. It was developed by EBS in close cooperation with Billy himself.
Dimensions: 3.5" x 4.5" x 1.4" (90 x 115 x 35 mm)
Weight: 480g (1.07 lb.)
Type: Analog Effect, Relay type Switching
Power Requirements: 9 - 12 V DC Regulated, 35 mA max
- Boost Drive Footswitch. NEW!
- Phase Inverter Switch. NEW!
- Drive, Tone, Level and Clean controls.
- Three Compressor Modes – High, Mid, Off.
- Clean Loop and Drive Loop (use an insert cable, such as the EBS ICY-30 to separate send and return).
- Low Noise Relay Type Footswitches. NEW!
- Advanced Features Inside
- Replaceable Drive Circuit. NEW!*
- Fine tuning trimmers to adjust Threshold level of compressor (THR.) and the level of Compression when mode switch is set to MID (COMP).
- Trim pot to set the BOOST switch level inside.
- Power options 9V DC battery or EBS AD-9+ Power Supply (not included).
- * 8-pin Dual Inline Op-Amp Controlling Drive Circuit.
Billy's words about the EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Drive Deluxe:
" My new Deluxe pedal has more gain! It really screams. Much more than the first version, but you can always tone it down if you like. Also, one very unique feature that I think will appeal to a lot of people is the “swappable” 8 pin dual inline op amp. You can basically make it your own signature drive by replacing the main drive chip with another of your choice! Also, there’s a phase reverse switch for the drive channel that gives tones a very different dimension. And a “boost” switch to kick the drive into a much higher gain. All exciting new features that will make it easier for players to fine tune this device to their own personal needs."