The EBS DPhaser offers three very distinct and different phaser effects. Select everything from classical 70?s sounds up to hyper modern swarling phasing effects.
From the 70's to the 21st Century!
The DPhaser offers three different modes of cool phaser effects. 'Short' is the classic phaser effects recognized from the 70's, 'Long' emphasize the effects a bit more, while 'Wide' gives you extrem swarling flanger-like effects.
Hi, Lo and Off decides the resonance of the effect while the two controls change the width and rate. In addition you can set a lot of parameters inside the box for fine tuning your sound.
Digital Technique-Analog Sound
The pedal is built with highest quality components and uses 24-bit digital processing circuitry for outstanding performance on stage and in the recording studio. While the pedal offer juicy analog sound, the use of digital technique makes it possible to fit in the same compact format that the Black Label Pedals are knowned and praised for.
- Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv
- Input Impedence: 700 kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth: +0/-3 db 20-20k Hz
- Phaser Types:Short(S) 4 or 6 stages
Long(L) 8 0r 10 stages
Wide(W) 18 stages differential
- LFO Range:min/max 0.05-10 Hz
- LFO Types: Sine and Triangle
- Low Frequency bypass: optional <130 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 100 db A-weighted
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 70 x 115 x 35mm/ 2.8 x 4.5 x1.4"
- Weight: 480g (1.07 lb)
- Bypass:True Bypass
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 110mA max