- Treble/Bass Stack
Why not equip your bass with the most widely used EQ System in the world? With the BTC you’ll get a bass and treble equalizer on a concentric (stacked) pot that will work with any pickup, active or passive, and takes up almost no space.
Often preferred for their less selective, easier on the ear, and musical sound, the BTC features single-pole filters for broadband equalization. And with the two-position dip-switch you'll be able to choose one of the four combinations to find a high-frequency response to your liking.
All controls are conveniently center detented for an easy return to normal tone and use the latest in surface mount technology.
One of the features of the BTC Control is a 2-position dip switch that controls the slope of the high frequency response
- 1 BTC Control
- 1 Set Concentric Knobs
- 2 Single Non-Concentric Knobs
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 Interconnect Cables (2 red, 2 white)
- Input Impedance (Ohms) - 1 MegOhm
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Treble Control - +/-12db/(Adjustable)
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Bass Control - +/-12db/20Hz
- Input Referred Noise - 120dvB
- Output Impedance (Ohms) - 2K
- Recommended Supply Voltage - 18 Volts
- Current @ 9V/18V (Microamps) - 600/740
- Battery Life (Hours) - 750
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC) - 27 Volts
Artists Using EMG BTC Control
- Ethan Farmer supporting many acts including New Kinds on the Block, Christina Aguilera,
Janet Jackson, Brandy, and Hootie & the Blowfish
- Frederic Leclercq of Dragonforce and Maladaptive
- Greg Smith supporting many acts including Ted Nugest, Alice Cooper,
Alan Parsons Project, and Blue Oyster Cult.
- Jim Scholten of Sawyer Brown
- John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin and Them Crooked Vultures
- Rex Brown of Pantera, Down, and Crowbar
- Shane Hayes of Jet Black Stare
- Tully Kennedy supporting Jason Aldean