The BTS Control 2-band equalizer is similar to the BTC Control, except with the BTS you'll get separate controls for the bass and treble.
Often preferred for their less selective, easier on the ear, and musical sound, the BTS features single-pole filters for broadband equalization. And with the two-position dip-switch you'll be able to choose one of the four combinations to find a high-frequency response to your liking.
The BTS Control can be used with either active or passive pickups and comes equip with knobs that are center detented for quickly finding middle position.
- 1 BTS Control
- 2 Single Non-Concentric Knobs
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 Interconnect Cables (2 red, 2 white)
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Treble Control - +/-12db/(Adjustable)
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Bass Control - +/-12db/20Hz
- Input Referred Noise - 120dvB
- Output Impedance (Ohms) - 2K
- Recommended Supply Voltage - 18 Volts
- Current @ 9V/18V (Microamps) - 600/740
- Battery Life (Hours) - 750
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC) - 27 Volts
Artists Using EMG BTS Control
- Matt Camacho of Forbidden
- Rick Savage of Def Leppard
- Tony Campos of Static-X, Asesino, and Ministry