Since it’s unveiling in 1979 the P has been EMG’s most popular bass pickup. Regardless of your style the P will get the job done thanks to its wide sonic palette of classic and modern bass sounds. The ceramic magnets and short, squat coils give the tone high-end articulation, warmth, and unimaginable low-end punch, all without decreasing signal or increasing noise.
The choice of a wide variety of professional musicians, the P has strong lows, a punchy mid-range, and a natural presence with superior definition.
- EMG P 4-String Offset Dual Coil Pickup
- EMG's exclusive Quik-Connect cable
- Prewired solid shaft volume/tone control set
- Output jack
- Battery clip set
- Adjustment screws
- Length = 2.25"(57.2mm) Width = 1.10"(29.9mm)
Artists Using EMG P-series:
- Victory Brandt supporting Evan Brewer
- Jonathan Buske of Terror
- John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
- Hoya Roc of Madball
- Corey Barhorst of Kylesa
- Jon Button supporting Sheryl Crow
- John Campbell of Lamb of God
- Craig Cisneroz of Look for the Signals
- Brent Riggs of Job for a Cowboy
- Greg Smith supporting Ted Nugent
- Sergio Vallin of Wolfgang van Halen
Please Note:EMG supplies chrome screws with their pickups. If you require black or gold screws, we carry them on our pickup screws page.