Big Blade 4 Neck
Big Blade is a result of the pursuit of a continuous sensing blade style pickup whose tone brings with it the huge, rich, and powerful characteristics so well established by our famous Big Singles. The sound is a bit more modern and aggressive, and there are no more worries about making sure the pole pieces line up with your strings. Weaponize your bass today!
This all new pickup features:
- A striking and aggressive sound
- A striking and aggressive appearance
- Uniform magnetic field blade design - no worries about pole spacing
- Available in our standard soap bar shapes and sizes
- 19mm maximum string pitch - works for most basses
- Blade radius designed for even output in most basses - custom radius versions available soon
Extensively designed, tested and built in the Nordstrand shop in Redlands, California.
Choosing all standard options ensures a quicker delivery time. Custom options require extra time for delivery. If you have any questions regarding lead times or custom options please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 839-3531 10AM - 7PM EST Monday - Friday.
Available in Bartolini® BC, EMG 35®, & EMG 40® sizes
- Length = 4.00"(101.6mm) Width = 1.27"(32.26mm)
- Length = 3.52"(89.41mm) Width = 1.51"(38.35mm)
- Length = 4.02"(102.11mm)Width = 1.51"(38.35mm)
Please Note:Nordstrand supplies chrome screws with their pickups. If you require black or gold screws, we carry them on our pickup screws page.