The ROADCASE has the convenience of a combo but with output power you get from separate components. It has two channels: Channel one is dedicated for acoustic bass and Channel Two for electric. Its massive 750W RMS power amplifier has the headroom and tone to work on just about any stage.
The 12 "Neo Power" speakers have the finesse to cope with all styles of playing with the weight and authority from a much larger cabinet. Its tiny foot print allows you more space on cramped stages, without sacrificing tone or volume. At the end of the gig, you will appreciate the ease of transporting it, owing to its incredible power to weight ratio and ergonomically designed handling.
- Power Output: 750 W (RMS)
- Speaker: 12 x 5 inch NEO-POWER, extended-range drivers
- Control: 2 x [Level Selector(Mute-Hi-Low), Volume, 6-Band EQ], Aux Level, Phantom Power On-Off Switch, Limiter w/On-Off Switch, Master Volume, Power Switch
- Power: 110/220v AC 50/60Hz
- In/Out: 2 x Input(Input-A: 1/4"Phone,Input-B: 1/4"Phone/XLR?,FX Send/Return, Aux-Input, Headphone, Line Out, D.I. Out(GND Lift SW), AC-Input
- Dimensions: 15 x 18.9 x 36.2 inch / 390 x 480 x 920 mm
- Net Weight: 84 lbs / 38.5kg
Phil Jones products ships to US Only. No Discounts are available on Phil Jones products. Phil Jones does not qualify for free shipping.
Please contact us at customer service if you have any questions about Phil Jones products.
Toll Free: 877-839-3531 M-F 10am-7pm EST