Palladium Gain Stage Preamp Pedal
- Available in two color options:
By focusing beyond just the tonal characteristics of Palladium, Seymour Duncan designed an innovative architecture that captures the full-bodied depth and character previously unattainable in an effects pedal.
You can use it with a power amp or a clean guitar amp to create your ultimate high gain signature sound, and replicate your favorite high gain amp tones. Or use it in front of a distorted amp to tighten up the attack for rhythms or to increase sustain and saturation for solos. However you choose to use Palladium, we hope you hear and feel the impact of great tone, body and depth in your unique sound.
- Palladium features three gain stages:
- A gain stage to control the overall saturation
- A resonance control for low frequency gain shaping
- A boost control that adds overdrive to the beginning of the signal path
These three gain stages allow for a versatile range of tones, from classic rock at lower settings to modern metal at higher gain settings. The pedal also offers a comprehensive EQ, with bass, treble, presence and sweepable midrange-frequency control, so you can make Palladium sound perfect with any amp.