Bass Duo Six
Dual six-position capacitance array ranges.True bypass to .022uF (for bridge pickup), and true 250k bypass to .047uF (for neck pickup) Dual molded-in low capacitance shielded cables by Mogami For electric basses with two volumes and one tone, such as Fender Jazz Bass and Gibson Thunderbird Bass
These units are intended to fit models with through body installation that require larger bushing length.
The all new Bass Duo Six Short features:
- Heavy-duty mil-spec rotary switches with gold contacts and terminals,made in the U.S.A. by Grayhill, Inc.
- U.S 24-Spline solid shaft for most push on and set screw knobs.
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 diameter x 1/2"Mid-Length bushings, for mounting on through body controls.
- The traditional and popular "notched rotation" mechanical design
- New compact cylindrical shape has the same 15/16" diameter as a standard full-sized CTS potentiometer
- Low-profile solid-cast metalized epoxy module requires only 7/8" depth in the control compartment
- Molded-in low capacitance shielded cable by Mogami
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Complete with mounting hardware and instructions
- 100% hand-wired and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Stellartone
These units will fit instruments including Gibson Style (hard acrylic with 24-Spline hole) push on Speed, Bell, Top Hat, and Bonnet Style knobs, all brands of Fender style (hard plastic with smooth hole) push on Strat knobs, and all brands of set screw knobs with 1/4"or 6mm holes. Fits BC Rich, Breedlove, Brian May Guitars, Charvel, Cort, Daisy Rock, Danelectro, Dean, DiPinto, Epiphone, ESP, EVH, Fano, Fender, Fernandez, G&L, Gibson, Godin, Gretsch, Guild, Hagstrom, Ibanez, Jackson, Jay Turser, Koll, Kramer, MusicMan, Normandy, Parker, Peavey, PRS, Rickenbacker, Schecter, Squier, Steinberger, Taylor, Vox, Washburn, Yamaha, and many other fine guitars that use 24-Spline push on knobs, or 6mm or 1/4"set screw knobs.