The Stellartone Bass Eleven is a Eleven-Position High-Impedance passive tone shaping circuit with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping.
The Bass Eleven offers eleven discrete tone settings with the tenth setting as a "true bypass" no-load. The maximum capacitance is 0.1µF
The Bass Eleven is recommended for single pickup instruments, two pickup instruments that utilize the correct type of no load blend control , or instruments with two tone controls that have controls mounted through the body.
The Bass Eleven features:
- Heavy-Duty Mil-Spec Rotary switches with Gold Contacts and Terminals (Mfg. by Grayhill)
- 0.235" Solid Splined shaft. Fits USA 24-Spline Push-On Knobs(Gibon®), 1/4" Set Screw knobs, or 6mm Knobs.
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 Diameter x 1/2" Mid-Length Bushing.
- Traditional Notched Design
- Compact 15/16" Diameter (Same size as Full-Size CTS Pot)
- Low Profile (Only Requires 7/8" Depth for Installation)
- Molded-in Low Capacitance Shielded Mogami Cable
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Mounting Hardware and Wiring Instructions
#1 best thing you can do for your passive P!!!
By Mark J. (Jon) Rochner from on 9/27/2016
Only one drawback... Soldering it in. Luckily, my luthier is doing the install, so I can't screw it up.
Fabulous tone shaper
By S. Fiorenza from on 7/14/2016
By Mr Man from on 6/2/2016
Get one. It's a cool thing.