The Stellartone Bass Six Mid is a Six-Position High-Impedance passive tone shaping circuit with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping.
The Bass Six Mid offfers six discrete tone settings with the sixth as a flat bypass. The maximum capacitance is 0.047µF
The Bass Six Mid is recommended for single pickup, two pickup instruments that utilize the correct type of no load blend control , or instruments with two tone controls that have controls mounted through the body..
The Bass Six Short features:
- Heavy-Duty Mil-Spec Rotary switches with Gold Contacts and Terminals (Mfg. by Grayhill)
- 0.235" Solid Splined shaft. Fits USA 24-Spline Push-On Knobs(Gibon®), 1/4" Set Screw knobs, or 6mm Knobs.
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 Diameter x 1/2" Mid-Length Bushing.
- Traditional Notched Design
- Compact 15/16" Diameter (Same size as Full-Size CTS Pot)
- Low Profile (Only Requires 7/8" Depth for Installation)
- Molded-in Low Capacitance Shielded Mogami Cable
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Mounting Hardware and Wiring Instructions