Eleven-position capacitance array range: true bypass to .022uF For electric guitars with one volume knob, such as Fender Telecaster and Gibson Les Paul Jr; for various guitars with a pickup selector switch and one master volume control, such as Fender Stratocaster; for guitars with dual volumes and dual tones, use one or two ToneStylers. For guitars with dual volumes and one master tone, such as Gibson Flying V and most Gretsch models, see the Standard Duo Six
These units are intended to fit models with through body control mounting, and knobs that are 6mm.
The Standard Eleven features:
- Heavy-duty mil-spec rotary switches with gold contacts and terminals,made in the U.S.A. by Grayhill, Inc.
- U.S 24-Spline solid shaft for most push on and set screw knobs.
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 diameter x 1/2"Mid-Length bushings, for mounting on through body controls.
- The traditional and popular "notched rotation" mechanical design
- New compact cylindrical shape has the same 15/16" diameter as a standard full-sized CTS potentiometer
- Low-profile solid-cast metalized epoxy module requires only 7/8" depth in the control compartment
- Molded-in low capacitance shielded cable by Mogami
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Complete with mounting hardware and instructions
- 100% hand-wired and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Stellartone
These units will fit instruments including Gibson Style (hard acrylic with 24-Spline hole) push on Speed, Bell, Top Hat, and Bonnet Style knobs, all brands of Fender style (hard plastic with smooth hole) push on Strat knobs, and all brands of set screw knobs with 1/4"or 6mm holes. Fits BC Rich, Breedlove, Brian May Guitars, Charvel, Cort, Daisy Rock, Danelectro, Dean, DiPinto, Epiphone, ESP, EVH, Fano, Fender, Fernandez, G&L, Gibson, Godin, Gretsch, Guild, Hagstrom, Ibanez, Jackson, Jay Turser, Koll, Kramer, MusicMan, Normandy, Parker, Peavey, PRS, Rickenbacker, Schecter, Squier, Steinberger, Taylor, Vox, Washburn, Yamaha, and many other fine guitars that use 24-Spline push on knobs, or 6mm or 1/4"set screw knobs.