The Stellartone Guitar Standard Six features Six-position capacitance array range: true bypass to .022uF, 250k flat bypass.
Intended for electric guitars with one volume knob, such as Fender Telecaster and Gibson Les Paul Jr.
For various guitars with a pickup selector switch and one master volume control, such as Fender Stratocaster. For guitars with dual volumes and dual tones, use one or two ToneStylers. For guitars with dual volumes and one master tone, such as Gibson Flying V and most Gretsch models, see Standard Duo Six
The all new Standard Six features:
- Heavy-duty mil-spec rotary switches with gold contacts and terminals,made in the U.S.A. by Grayhill, Inc.
- U.S 24-Spline solid shaft for push on knobs, and set screw knobs. (Use brass bushing for 1/4"knobs)Does not fit 18 spline metric push-on knobs.
- 3/8"- 32 diameter U.S. mounting bushing, 1/2"Mid Length for through body installation.
- The traditional and popular "notched rotation" mechanical design
- New compact cylindrical shape has the same 15/16" diameter as a standard full-sized CTS potentiometer
- Low-profile solid-cast metalized epoxy module requires only 7/8" depth in the control compartment
- Molded-in low capacitance shielded cable by Mogami
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Complete with mounting hardware and instructions
- 100% hand-wired and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Stellartone