Standard Ten Short
Ten-position capacitance array range: true bypass to .022uF For electric guitars with one volume knob, such as Fender Telecaster and Gibson Les Paul Jr; for various guitars with a pickup selector switch and one master volume control, such as Fender Stratocaster; for guitars with dual volumes and dual tones, use one or two ToneStylers. For guitars with dual volumes and one master tone, such as Gibson Flying V and most Gretsch models, see the Standard Duo Six
These units are intended to fit models with control plate, scratch plate, or pick guard control mounting that utilize 1/4"set screw knobs.
The Standard Ten features:
- Heavy-duty mil-spec rotary switches with gold contacts and terminals,made in the U.S.A. by Grayhill, Inc.
- 1/4" solid "D" shaft (with a flat for ease in indexing set-screw knobs)
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 diameter x 5/16" Mid-Length bushings, for mounting through instrument surfaces no thicker than 3/16"
- The traditional and popular "notched rotation" mechanical design
- New compact cylindrical shape has the same 15/16" diameter as a standard full-sized CTS potentiometer
- Low-profile solid-cast metalized epoxy module requires only 7/8" depth in the control compartment
- Molded-in low capacitance shielded cable by Mogami
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Complete with mounting hardware and instructions
- 100% hand-wired and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Stellartone