Taurus T-Di is a preamp in a foot pedal. It is a great alternative solution to an amplifier providing solid and powerful bass sound. It can also be used as a booster for your amplifier. You can connect it directly to a mixing console on stage or in a recording studio as well as to ?Hi- Fi? equipment. You can use it as a typical Di-box or simply plug it into your arsenal of pedal effects. MLO System provides unique and extremely comfortable creation of the sound. It is designed in very intuitional and user-friendly way leaving the user with only two knobs: bass and treble. The proprietary MLO System installed in all Taurus Bass amps ensures an optimal mid frequencies proportion, depending of both bass and treble knobs positions. It offers groundbreaking possibilities, intuitionally supporting musician?s choice and changes of the sound. In addition the MLO-system ensures the same level of the output volume despite of how far the low frequency control knob is positioned. Unlike with standard solutions, the musician will immediately appreciate the change of the instrument?s tone while the volume remains unchanged.
- Vintage-Mix-Modern - mode switch
- Gain - input gain knob
- Bass - bass level knob + effectiveness switch
- Punch - midrange effectiveness switch
- Treble - treble level knob + effectiveness switch
- Volume - volume level knob
- Footswitch Mode - true bypass/mute footswitch mode selector
- Power supply: external power supply 12V/100mA + internal voltage converter from 12V of external power supply to 24V for higher sound dynamic range of our effect.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 65 x 122 x 144mm
- Net weight: 0.65kg
- Gross weight: 1.1kg
Sound SampleClick Here for Sound Samples
Artists Using the Taurus TD-DI
- Mark Egan
- Sam Rivers
- Nathan East
- Pippo Matino
ReviewsStill As Life...
Wiring Diagram & Product InformationProduct Information
Overview of Controls