The Vechoor Mk-2 is a Chorus/Flanger effect designed with two independent analog chorus circuits.
Both circuits work simultaneously and create a unique sound spectrum. Each of them is using a different type of modulation and its own sound characteristic which makes the sound of the instrument extremely moldable and saturated.
There are two separate control shaping systems : Chorus & Enhancer. As a result, at the output of the effect we are obtaining three mixed signals : the original sound plus Chorus and Enhancer - Chorus.
The combination of these three elements gives the impression of polyphone. The most characteristic feature of Vechoor MK-2 is that its sound modulation is very mild and aligned, harmonics saturation is very natural.
Vechoor's output allows Mono or Stereo configuration settings.
- Depth Determines the degree of Chorus modulation
- Mode Three way mode selector switch:
Normal - Classic Chorus
- Enhancer Adjustment of the chorus level, expanding polyphone sound in the low registers.
- Rate Controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Detune Determines the degree of Chorus and Enhancer detuning
- Power Supply Voltage Range (9-12V) Any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12V can be used.
- Polarity Auto Detection Allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply, (any power supply with different polarity can be used).
- DC Assitant Protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the " bypass " mode.
- Mono/Stereo Mode Output
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 65 x 96 x 144mm
- Weight 0.5kg