With the EBS UniChorus you can choose between low noise studio quality Chorus, Flange and Pitch Modulation effects.
The pedal is built with the best analog processing circuitry available. This gives a smoother, warmer and fatter sounding chorus/flange effect, useful both for live and studio performances. The 2008 edition uses true bypass techniques.
Improvements with the new edition
3 dB higher headroom
New analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise.
Mechanical True Bypass switching
- Nominal Input Level:- 8 dBv
- Input Impedance:700 kohms
- Bandwidth:+0/-3 dB 20 - 20 kHz
- Delay Bandwith:+0/-3 dB 200 - 8 kHz
- Delay Level mix:min/max -oo - +3 dB
- Center Delay Time:Flange 3ms
Chorus 5.5 ms
Pitch Modulation 10 ms
- Modulation Depth:min/max +/- 50% of nominal delay time
- LFO Range:min/max 0.15 - 7.5 Hz
- Bypass:True Bypass
- Dimensions (L x W x H):2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4? (70 x 115 x 35 mm
- Weight:480g (1.07 lb.)
- Power Requirements:9 V DC Regulated, 20 mA max