The Stellartone Bass Six short is a Six-Position High-Impedance passive tone shaping circuit with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping.
The Bass Six short offfers six discrete tone settings with the sixth as a flat bypass. The maximum capacitance is 0.047µF
The Bass Six Short is recommended for pickguard/plate mounted controls on single pickup, two pickup instruments that utilize the correct type of no load blend control , or instruments with two tone controls.
The Bass Six Short features:
- Heavy-Duty Mil-Spec Rotary switches with Gold Contacts and Terminals (Mfg. by Grayhill)
- 1/4" Solid "D" Shaft
- U.S. Standard 3/8"-32 Diameter x 5/16" Short-Length Bushing
- Traditional Notched Design
- Compact 15/16" Diameter (Same size as Full-Size CTS Pot)
- Low Profile (Only Requires 7/8" Depth for Installation)
- Molded-in Low Capacitance Shielded Mogami Cable
- High-impedance passive analog tone circuitry with zero noise, distortion, compression or clipping
- Mounting Hardware and Wiring Instructions