Will these Jack & Control Plates work with your Bass? Ask Frankie, our Bass Tech.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $79.95JB plate replacement for Jazz bass with Volume, Blend, Tone
Richter JB-VBT Preamp - JB plate replacement for Jazz bass The RICHTER JB PASSIVE control plate is an easy mounting component for passive bass guitars like the Jazz Bass TM. It provides a volume pot, a balance pot and one tone control pot....
- $5.50 - $6.50Metal "football" jack plate for Guitar & Bass
Football shaped, with screws. Jack hole diameter is 3/8" (9.5mm). The mounting screw holes spacing - 1-7/16" (36.5mm). The jack plate has a slight curve to match the body's curved sides.
- $9.50 - $14.00Long Threaded Barrel Input Jack
Long Threaded Barrel Input Jack, Stereo, Gold, Switchcraft, With Nut and Washer. Accepts 1/4" plug, and can be wired mono or stereo. 1/2"-diameter mounting hole,needed and at least 7/16" wood thickness are required for mounting. Overall length 2".
- $15.50 - $20.00Jazz Bass Control Plate in Chrome, Black, or Gold
These are aftermarket replacement control plates intended for Fender Jazz basses equipped with a control plate, or your own custom Jazz Bass inspired creation. The three potentiometer holes are for 3/8"(9.52mm) diameter pot shafts such as CTS, and...
- $6.50 - $7.50ElectroSocket Jackplate in Chrome, Black, and Gold
Allparts ElectroSocket jackplate with Screws Takes Switchcraft 1/4" Input Jack. Fits onto the standard 7/8"-diameter hole. The curved surface makes it easy to insert a jack and the diagonally-mounted screws provide resistance to loosening. Chrome,...
- $4.99Switchcraft #11 1/4" Mono Input Jack
1/4" Mono Input jack, Switchcraft #11, with nut and washer. Requires 3/8"-diameter mounting hole. 3/8 x 32 threaded portion is 1/4" long.
- $27.993-Hole Jazz Bass Control Plate
Jazz Bass control plate with three holes for controls. Perfect for building your own 62' Jazz Bass style passive control layout.
- $14.95The GrooveTech Jack and Pot Wrench provides three thin-wall sockets - 1/2", 7/16", and 12mm - in a compact four-inch tool to handle the most common sizes of jacks and pots on instruments, amps, and other audio gear.
Instrument and amp jacks are notorious for coming loose. And with a shallow nut and recessed cavity, access can be challenging. Until now, that is. The GrooveTech Jack and Pot Wrench provides three thin-wall sockets - 1/2", 7/16", and 12mm - in a compact...
- $5.991/4 Output Jack
1/4 Output Jack, Stereo, Switchcraft #12B, with nut and washer. A stereo output jack is used for stereo wiring, or to turn on/off onboard active systems when the plug is inserted. Requires 3/8"-diameter mounting hole; 3/8 x 32 threaded portion is 3/8"...
- $7.38High quality