New Second Generation Design
Introduced in 2008 - the original GrooveTech Multi-Tool was an instant hit with guitar and bass players alike. Never before had a multi-tool provided such functionality or made use of pro-grade components. Despite strong market acceptance/ CruzTOOLS designers envisioned improvements and spent over two years developing a second generation tool that boasts significant advances.
Like the original tool - both inch and metric hex wrenches are provided with ball-ends for truss rod sizes. Tool components use professional 52 steel with an attractive polished-chrome finish.
Second-generation improvements include a 5/1611 socket for Gibson and similar truss rod nuts, addition of 5mm and 1/16" hex wrenches, and a precision ruler with inch and metric scales. Finally, a novel one-piece body design allows smooth and easy rotation of components.
- 14 tools in one compact fold-up unit
- Inch and metric sizes for all makes and models of guitars and bass
- Truss rod size hex wrenches are ball-end for easy access
- NEW- Gibson truss rod socket, 5mm and 1/1611 hex wrenches, precision ruler
- Single-piece body for smooth component rotation
- Professional quality