EXL170, D'Addario's best-selling bass set and the standard for most electric basses, offers the ideal combination of bright, booming tone and comfortable feel. The most versatile and universally appealing set for all playing styles. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- D'Addario's best selling bass guitar set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Question: Where Can I Buy a Daddario EXL170TP Nickel Wound Twin Pack 4 String Light (45 - 65 - 80 - 100) Long Scale?
Answer: You can buy this from Best Bass Gear by Calling 877-839-3531 or Emailing us at email@example.com or chatting with our Bass Techs
Q: What is the material of these strings?
A: Nickel plated steel
Q: Are these strings made in the USA?
Q: Do these strings come delivered in corrosion-resistant packaging?
A: Yes. D'Addario ships these in corrosion-resistant packaging to ensure what you receive is corrosion-free and always fresh.
Q: What do these strings sound like?
A: See demo below