Richter PB-VT passive replacement kit with shielding
The RICHTER PB PASSIVE Control Unit is an easy mounting component for passive bass guitars like the Precision Bass™.
It provides a volume and a tone pot. A shielded PCB replaces the wiring - therefore no shielding inside the instrument is required. Screw terminals for an easy and solder free connection for a pickup and grounding ensure easy mounting and - of course - the possibility to change different pickups quickly (ideal for testing).
So the unit is an ideal replacement for older or defective passive electronics.
With the high quality dustproof pots you won't have any problems with cracking noise during lifetime while turning the knob. The unit is equipped with a film capacitor which achieves the best sound quality
- Ready to use PB PASSIVE Control Unit for quick and easy mounting
- High quality dust proof pots
- Low tolerance film capacitor featuring the lowest distortion and superior linearity
- Completely shielded, no shielding required inside the instrument
- Knobs not included
- Volume, Tone (passive)
- Weight: 25 g
- Dimensions: L 80mm x W 20mm x H 15mm