Will these '62 Jazz Bass Parts work with your Bass? Ask Frankie, our Bass Tech.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $10.99250K/500K Stacked, Solid-Shaft, Audio Taper Potentiometer
250K/500K Audio taper, Solid Shaft Potentiometer. Will not work with push on style knobs. Will only work with the Fender Chrome Upper, and Black Lower Concentric Knobs. Used for the Stacked Volume/Tone knob on American Vintage '62 Jazz...
- $3.75Sprague Orange Drop 0.047µF Capacitor
.047µFd 100V +/-10%
- $4.99Switchcraft #11 1/4" Mono Input Jack
1/4" Mono Input jack, Switchcraft #11, with nut and washer. Requires 3/8"-diameter mounting hole. 3/8 x 32 threaded portion is 1/4" long.
- $5.99Detent Spring Plate for '62 Jazz Bass Concentric Solid Shaft Potentiometer
Small metal detent spring plate. Mounts under the fastening nut for dual potentiometer to provide tension for the lower control knob and prevent slipping.
- $13.99Black Knurled Lower Knob for '62 Jazz Bass Concentric Solid Shaft Potentiometer
Black knurled knob. Set screw mount. Package includes mounting set screw. Designed to fit concentric solid shaft potentiometer used on the American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass®
- $11.99Chrome Knurled Upper Knob for '62 Jazz Bass Concentric Solid Shaft Potentiometer
Chrome knurled knob. Set screw mount. Designed to fit concentric solid shaft potentiometer used on the American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass®. Package includes mounting set screw.
- $27.993-Hole Jazz Bass Control Plate
Perfect for building your own 62' Jazz Bass style passive control layout.
- $159.00American Vintage 62 Jazz Bass Pre-wired Control Assembly Pre-wired on our bench for you. Just connect your bridge ground and pickups and go. This classic configuration gives you a dedicated volume and tone for each pickup via vintage style chrome...
- $4.15Sprague Orange Drop 0.033µFd Capacitor
.033µFd 100V +/-5%