As a complete control system for two pickpup basses the BTS includes an Active Balance Control, separate BTS Bass and Treble controls, and a Master Volume control.
The Active Balance control is designed specifically for EMG Active Pickups and allows for a loss-free balance between two pickups. The control comes with convenient center detents for quickly finding middle position.
Often preferred for their less selective, easier on the ear, and musical sound, the BTS features single-pole filters for broadband equalization. And with the two-position dip-switch you’ll be able to choose one of the four combinations to find a high-frequency response to your liking.
The BTS Control can be used with either active or passive pickups and comes equip with knobs that are center detented for quickly finding middle position.
- 1 BTS System
- 4 Single Non-Concentric Knobs
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 Interconnect Cables (2 red, 2 white)
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Treble Control - +/-12db/(Adjustable)
- Gain/Attenuation/Frequency Bass Control - +/-12db/20Hz
- Input Referred Noise - 120dvB
- Output Impedance (Ohms) - 2K
- Recommended Supply Voltage - 18 Volts
- Current @ 9V/18V (Microamps) - 600/740
- Battery Life (Hours) - 750
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC) - 27 Volts
Artists Using BTS System
- Jim Scholten of Sawyer Brown
- Mike Inez of Alice in Chains, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society, and Heart
- Robbie Harrington supporting Ronnie Dunn