Increased output active pickup for blues, classic rock, heavy rock and metal.
The bridge pickup has a solid bottom with a dip in the mids for warmth and clarity.
A fully discrete, ultra quiet, 9-volt preamp delivers low impedance output with excellent dynamic range.
Includes logo cover.
Calibrated neck and bridge set. Often used together with STC-2 or -3 Tone Circuits for optimal tonal control.
Can be used with either 4- or 5-string basses.
Note that this pickup is not a direct retrofit for Fender Jazz V®, but fits many popular 5-string basses.
Will accommodate string spacings up to 3.10" (78.7mm) for bridge pickup.
- Length = 3.618"(91.9mm) Width = 0.730"(18.5mm)
- Length = 3.740"(95.0mm) Width = 0.730"(18.5mm)
Please Note: Seymour Duncan supplies chrome pickup screws with their pickups. If you require black or gold screws, we carry them on our pickup screws page.
Used by Artists Including
- Terry Hale / George Strait
- Melvin Lee Davis / Lee Ritenour & Larry Carlton
- Bob Zilla / Damageplan, P-Nut / 311