The DCB® soapbar pickups use dual ceramic bar magnets that provide a dynamic and responsive attack that works for all playing styles. These pickups have well-developed overtones and singing sustain in the body and decay of the notes.
The uniform magnetic field of a bar magnet allows each note to have accurate dynamic response and more harmonic content; no information is lost as the string moves back and forth. Our proprietary design takes these benefits to a new level that will bring out the best qualities in any instrument.
The DCB pickups sound great installed in a passive bass or in conjunction with an onboard preamp.
- Length = 3.95"(100mm) Width = 1.25"(32mm)
- Length = 4.25"(108mm) Width = 1.25" (32mm)
- Length = 4.65"(118mm) Width = 1.25" (32mm)
- Length = 3.50"(88.9mm) Width = 1.50"(38.1mm)
- Length = 4.00"(101.6mm) Width = 1.50"(38.1mm)
- Length = 4.50"(114.3mm) Width = 1.50"(38.1mm)
Please Note: Aguilar does not supply screws with their pickups. If you require some, we carry them on our pickup screws page.
- Wire: 42 gauge heavy Formvar wire
- Magnets: Dual Ceramic Magnet
- Leads: Single conductor, Heat resistant Teflon® coated