Delicious Wah-wah Effects!
Stanley Clarke, is one of the worlds most iconic and innovative bass players. Now he is putting his name on an EBS product. Being one of the most demanding players, with a distinctive tone and a clear idea of how it should sound, we all knew what to expect. A unique pedal design that satisfies his exacting standards with the most delicious wah wah effects imaginable.
This unique pedal design evolved through collaborative effort with luthier Thomas Lieber of the Spellbinder Corp. USA and musician Stanley Clarke, and is the first product ever thatStanley puts his name on. Alsothe first ever EBS product we let an artist put his name on. Enjoy!
- Nominal Input Level: -8 or -20dBv(active/passive)
- Input Impedence: 1Mohms
- Pedal Modes: Wah or Volume
- Frequency Response: +3/-3 dB 20-20,000Hz
- Filter Center Frequency Range: 50-12,500Hz
- Filter Q: min/max 4.5/16
- Filter Mode: Low,Band,Boosted Band, and High Pass
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- True Bypass: Yes
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 9V DC Regulated, 25mA max