- Mid/Mid Stack
Similar to the BQC, the BCS Control works with any active or passive pickup and takes up almost no space. But with the BQS you’ll get separate bass and treble controls.
The BQS includes a concentric (stacked) mid-control. It allows separate control over bass, midrange, and treble. And with the mid-range control you’ll be able to sweep through the mid-frequency range from 100Hz to 1KHz.
The pots are conveniently center detented and the unit comes with two extra control knobs for additional uses.
- 1 BQS Control
- 4 Knobs
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 Interconnect Cables (2 Red, 2 White)
- Input Impedance (Ohms) - 500K Ohm
- Gain/Attenuation/ Frequency Treble Control - +/-12db/(Adjustable)
- Gain/Attenuation/ Frequency Bass Control - +/-12db/20Hz
- Input Referred Noise - -120dbV
- Output Impedance (Ohms) - 2K
- Recommended Supply Voltage - 18 Volts
- Current @ 9V/18V (Microamps) - 600/740
- Battery Life (Hours) - 750
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC) - 27 Volts
Artists Using EMG BQS Control
- Corey Barhorst of Kylesa
- Ric Markmann of Heart
- Tommy Stinson of The Replacements, Guns N Roses, Soul Asylum, and Bash & Pop
talked to had answers for all my questions and then some. My order arrived a couple of days
later. The installation had no problems and everything has been working great ever since.