- Mid/Mid Stack
The BQS System, as a complete control system for your bass guitar, includes Active Balance, Master Volume, and EQ circuits. Unlike the BQC, the BQS System comes with separate bass and treble posts, so you’ll have separate control over bass, midrange, and treble.
The variable frequency knob on the midrange control allows you to select the frequency to boost or cut by sweeping through the mid-frequency range from 100Hz to 1KHz.
The Active Balance control is designed specifically for EMG Active Pickups and allows for a loss-free balance between two pickups. The control comes with convenient center detents to let you know when no equalization is in effect.
- 1 BQS System
- 1 Concentric Knob Sets
- 4 Single Non-Concentric Knobs
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 Interconnect Cables (2 Red, 2 White)
- Gain/Attenuation/ Frequency Treble Control -+/-12db/(Adjustable)
- Gain/Attenuation/ Frequency Bass Control - +/-12db/20Hz
- Input Referred Noise - -120dbV
- Output Impedance (Ohms) - 2K
- Recommended Supply Voltage - 18 Volts
- Current @ 9V/18V (Microamps) - 600/740
- Battery Life (Hours) - 750
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC) - 27 Volts
Artists Using BQS System
- Andy Irvine, top notch freelance sideman and session musician
- Brad Lang of Y&T
- Chris Beattie of Hatebreed and Blackened
- Henkka Seppälä of Children of Bodom
- Ingmar Petersen of Beehover
- Jason Netherton of Misery Index
- Josh Dunham supporting Prince
- Les Claypool of Primus
- Marcus Bryant Tank and Ginuwine
- Ricky Phillips of Styx
- Troy Oftedal of Cattle Decapitation
Vagabond at Large
By Pete from on 1/8/2014
I've played out with this setup 3 times now, and I'm totally impressed with the new sonic territories I get to explore. More importantly, all the band members I've played with have indicated that this has added a new dimension to the sound of the band.
Totally worth what I paid!