- Volume Active/Passive Push/Pull
- Treble(Tone Roll-Off in Passive Mode)
Recommended for use in Rock, Jazz, Solo, Reggae applications. Tight low-end that is focused and warm.Due to the high performance electronic, in flat position of the eq you can hear no difference between active and passive mode!
Unit comes pre-wired with high flexible cables. Knobs are not included. Potentiometers have 6mm solid shafts. Stacked pot has 4mm (upper) and 6mm (lower) solid shaft.
- Treble: +/- 18 dB@18 KHz
- Bass: +/- 14 dB@40 Hz
- Gain: 1 (0 dB)
- Input-impedance (without Balance): 1.5 MOhm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz -20 KHz
- Power requirement: 9 volts/1.3 mA (2 band)
By Jaime P Blomeling
What a sweet preamp.
By Kerry R.
The passive switch, the passive tone control...couple this with bass and treble frequency centres that are just right...
and when it's flat it sounds almost identical to passive mode (in other words, it is TRANSPARENT).