- Volume Active/Passive Push/Pull
- Treble(Tone Roll-Off in Passive Mode)
Recommended for use in Rock, Jazz, Solo, Reggae applications. Tight low-end that is focused and warm.Due to the high performance electronic, in flat position of the eq you can hear no difference between active and passive mode!
Unit comes pre-wired with high flexible cables. Knobs are not included. Potentiometers have 6mm solid shafts. Stacked pot has 4mm (upper) and 6mm (lower) solid shaft.
- Treble: +/- 18 dB@18 KHz
- Bass: +/- 14 dB@40 Hz
- Gain: 1 (0 dB)
- Input-impedance (without Balance): 1.5 MOhm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz -20 KHz
- Power requirement: 9 volts/1.3 mA (2 band)