The Zebu is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effects powered by high quality 24bit Digital Signal Processor.
The ZEBU design allows the use of both effects simultaneously and mix them with the original sound of your instrument.
Zebu's output allows Mono or Stereoconfiguration settings.
- Reverb Time range (0.5 -10s)
- Delay Time range (50-1000ms) 60bpm - 1200bpm
- Balance Mix between Reverb & Delay
- Repeat Controls the number of repeats (feedback) in the Delay effect (0-90%)
- Effect Determines the overall signal level of Delay & Reverb effect.
- Power Supply Voltage Range (9-12V) Any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12V can be used.
- Polarity Auto Detection Allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply, (any power supply with different polarity can be used).
- DC Assitant Protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the " bypass " mode.
- Mono/Stereo Mode Output
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 65 x 96 x 144mm
- Weight 0.5kg