KickAss™ 5 String Bass Bridge
It's not easy to capture the spirit of a former fan favorite while simultaneously creating a product that is exciting all on it's own...but that is exactly what Hipshot endeavored to with their new KickAss™ Bass Bridge.
- The KickAss™ features the following.
- Our unique saddle design features pre notched inserts (no filing required). These inserts allow you to easily adjust your string spacing from a narrow 2.62mm (.656) to a wide 3.04mm (.750) and anywhere in between!
- The KickAss™ mounts on a typical 6 hole bass configuration and features recessed string ball holes for a sleeker, sexier look.
- Comes standard with brass saddle inserts which emphasize the fundamental tone and give your bass a mellow sound. Extra Saddle inserts can be found here.
- Stainless steel saddle inserts are available. Stainless Steel emphasizes the harmonic overtone series and gives your bass a brighter sound.
- Additional saddle sets can be found here.
- The 5 String Bridge has two mounting style options to chose from:
- Mounting Style 1: Retrofits the original BadAss® hole pattern.
- Mounting Style 2: Retrofits the 5 string Squier bass hole pattern.
Dimensional Drawing: Mounting Style 2
BadAss® is a trademark product of Leo Quan. Hipshot is in no way affiliated with Leo Quan.